Applications to participate in the UPK Lottery are now being accepted for the 2020-2021 UPK Program.
To be eligible for federally funded UPK slots, a student must turn 4 years old on or before December 1st of the school year he/she is intending to enroll and a resident of the district.
UPK Lottery Application
In the event you are unable to fill out the UPK Lottery application online, or if you have additional questions, please call Mrs. Segrue or Mr. Beattie at 655-8215 to complete an application by phone.
UPK Program Information
- Total of 90 UPK seats availabe in AF Palmer (18 seats), CR Weeks(36 seats)and Floyd Bell Elementary(36 seats)
- UPK Program hours of operation: Monday - Friday, 8:45-3:30
- The UPK program follows the Windsor Central School District calendar
- Per grant requirement, placement in the UPK program is determined by a lottery.
- The UPK Lottery will be conducted on April 24, 2020.
- Families will be notified via email following completion of the lottery.
- Students who are not placed will go on to a waiting list.
- Transportation is available.