May 29th the pool & fitness center will be closed to observe Memorial day.
The Boys and Girls Varsity Club Awards Night has been changed. Both the boys and girls will be recognized on June 14th during the same ceremony @ 6:00 in the high school auditorium.
SPRING Sports Physicals will be held at the
- High School on May 23 from 8:30 to 11:00
- High School on May25 from 8:30-11
- High School on June 2 from 12 to 2:30
- High School on June 9 from 12 to 2:30
- Middle School on May 25 from 12:30 to 3
- Middle School on June 2 from 8:30-11:30
- Middle School on June 5 & 6 all day
Please have your student check to see if they are in need of a sports physical with their nurse.
All athletes will need a Sports Physical and a Health History form to participate in Athletic Practices & Events. Sports Physicals are good for one year. Health History forms need to be filled out for each sport the athlete participates in prior the start date. This allows the nurse to make sure all the athletes are cleared to play a sport.
The forms that are needed: